Hopefully this will answer some of your questions, but if not then simply contact us.
Q: Is the Easy Forms system (form factory access and records) secure?
A: Yes, we do this by:
- Password restricting access to your form factory area.
- Encrypting form submissions through your device browser via SSL.
- Storing form submissions in encrypted format.
Q: What type of devices can I use to access the forms?
A: Tablets are the best option but you can use any internet connected smart device with a web browser.
Q: What is the difference between a form and a record?
A: Forms are either paper or web based templates. When they are filled in they become records, evidence your organisational operations.
Q: Where do the records go?
A: Completed records can be distributed two ways:
- As an email attachment to one or multiple email recipients. Recipients can be (for example) a client, supplier or one or more internal recipients. For example an incident report might want to be distributed to the email address of the person injured as well as the General Manager and the Safety Officer.
- Saved to your file storage location. The best option here is a file synchronisation utility like Dropbox or similar file store but can be an FTP server if this option is available.
Q: Who is responsible for managing the records once they have been created?
A: You are responsible for backing up the file storage location and managing the Easy Forms records.
Q: What file types can of records can be produced?
A: Records can be saved as PDF (recommended) or .DOCX (Microsoft Office)
Q: Can payments be taken through easyforms?
A: Yes, the following payment gateways are supported:
- We Pay
- Sage Pay
- First Data
Q: Why do the webforms look different to the records?
A: We do this on purpose. The web version of the Forms are optimised to web browsers. This information is then put it into the formatted template, so that the output records look exactly the same as your paper versions.
Q: What type of support do Easy Forms provide?
A: Telephone and email Support services are available from Monday to Friday, 9Am to 5PM. We aim to please, so expect a speedy response to any of your support queries.